every time i come back to this account it feels less and less like me???
this is literally the cutest comic ever its about lesbian princesses and defying gender roles and its funny and well drawn what more can you want????
its only like 44 pages too go read it right now!!!
why do none of the cool people that follow me here follow me again did i do something wrong am i not good enough im sorry
hey isn’t it nice seeing me on our dash again no you don’t even have to respond I know you’re welcome but instead of longingly awaiting my return for endless weeks why don’t you just follow me again!!!
Reasons why you should do Thing ヽ(*・ω・)ﾉ
1. Every hour you spend doing Thing right now is an extra hour you will get to sleep. (◡‿◡✿)
2. Every hour you spend doing Thing right now is an extra hour you will get to read or talk with friends or watch that new episode of your favourite TV show or do something else you really love doing. ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
3. You will have to do Thing eventually whether you like it or not! Face Thing head-on and get it over with. You will look back and say to yourself, wow, I am so glad I did Thing three hours ago. ∩( ・ω・)∩
4. You will spend the same amount of time doing Thing whether you do Thing now or at 4am. You might as well get Thing done earlier! ≧(´▽｀)≦
5. Every time you do not do Thing or do Thing really late when you’re tired and cranky and stressed out you feel like crap about yourself. If you do Thing now, you can avoid that stress and crankiness. Future you will be happy! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
6. It is midnight in a scary house and all of a sudden you see Thing! It is huge and scary and it has lots of teeth and you want to run away and hide. But then Thing meows and you realize that Thing was just a little kitty cat and you were seeing its shadow reflected on the wall. You should not dread doing Thing because your mind has made it seem a lot bigger and scarier than it actually is. Once you start working on Thing, you will realize how silly it is to make huge scary monsters out of kitty cats! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
7. Do not curl up into a ball and think about how horrible you are for not getting Thing done earlier! You are not alone. We all do it! We all procrastinate and avoid doing Thing. It is alright. For now, try to numb yourself and just focus on doing Thing. It will be okay. (*´・ｖ・)
8. Stop every half hour and remind yourself of all the reasons why you should not procrastinate and do Thing earlier. I promise you that you will be able to gather the courage to do Thing. Good luck! (´ω｀★)
There is an invisible force field that doesn’t allow me to follow it
that is the right attitude to take towards that situation
(seriously though if you still arent following my new blog wtf’s wrong w/ you its so much better and im 50% more gay)